Here at Brook Primary School we offer pupils a variety of both hot and cold options. We have our own in house catering team who are always looking to create healthy balanced choices.
All children in Reception and KS1 (Years 1 and 2) are entitled to a universal free school meal - hot or cold option. These meals still need to be booked through ParentPay.
For children in KS2 (Years 3, 4, 5 and 6), the cost of a school meal is £2.40.
There is a three week rolling menu that is updated seasonally and we also offer specials throughout the school year to celebrate significant events and celebrations.
WE OPERATE A CASHLESS SYSTEM through ParentPay. We do not accept cash payments.
All meals need to be booked and paid for in advance via ParentPay. You are able to book meals for a half a term in advance, right up until 48 hours before the day.
Free School Meal Entitlement
If you get any of the following support payments your child may be entitled to receive free school meals:
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseekers Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- the guaranteed element of State Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (provided you're not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190)
- Working Tax Credit Run-on - paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
- Universal Credit (you must have less than £616.67 a month net earned income (after tax - and not including any benefits)
For further information, please click on the link; Dudley MBC Free School Meals
Please see below our rolling 3 weekly menu.